Flex XFE 7-15 150 Roto Random Orbital Machine Polisher
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Flex XFE 7-15 150 is a relative newcomer from the German based tool manufacturer. With a large throw 15mm oscillation suitable for all tasks from paint correction, finishing polish to applying glazes and sealants - this polisher can do it all.
1 Flex XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher
1 Velcro backing plate 150mm
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Orbit 15 mm
- Orbit rate, no load 2900-8600 opm
- Power input 710 watt
- Power output 420 watt
- Size (L x H) 370 x 140 mm
- Cable length 4.0 m
- Weight 2.4 kg
- No load speed 1500-4500 rpm