Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Machine Polisher
The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is built to minimize user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. It weighs in at just 2.3 kilograms! The front of the polisher is perfectly curved to fit the user's hand and coated in rubber for superior comfort. The spindle lock mechanism is located behind the hump you see above so you cannot accidentally press it. This is not the heavy, cumbersome polisher of the past. The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for professional detailers who spend hours behind a buffer.
- 1 Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher
- 1 Flex handle
- Pictured backing plate and pad NOT INCLUDED
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start protection and temperature monitoring
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start (starting speed at setting 1 (380 rpm)) and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Max. polishing pad diameter 200 mm
- Max. backing plate diameter 150 mm
- No load speed 380-2100 rpm
- Power input 1400 watt
- Power output 880 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Size (L x H) 405x117 mm
- Cable length 4.0 m
- Weight 2.3 kg