Fine grade yellow clay bar (100g)
100g fine grade yellow clay in a sachet bag.
We recommend CarPro Echo2 or CarPro Immolube as a lubricant
Before claying it is recommended to follow these steps.
- Wash car using 2 bucket method, with CarPro Reset and CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt
- Rinse all soap away.
- Dry car using Ultra Plush microfibre drying towel
- Spray CarPro Tar-X on any tar spots found on the car, following instructions
- Spray CarPro Iron X on all 3-5 panels of the car, aggitate after 3-5 minutes then rinse, and repeat until full car is complete
- CarPro Tar-X and Iron-X may be both be replaced by a single product that is combined tar and fallout remover such as CarPro TR.IX
- In a separate spray bottle mix CarPro Iron X Snow Soap with 20 parts water to 1 part product
- Knead clay bar in hands until soft and pliable
- Spray snow soap solution on panel section you are working on, and gently glide the clay bar over the paintwork until smooth.
- Fold clay between sections
- Rinse each panel after completion then move on to the next panel
- After finishing wash car once again with CarPro Reset and Merino Wool Wash Mitt then dry with ultra plush microfibre drying towel after a final rinse