CQuartz Dlux Plastic, Rubber and Alloy Coating (100ml)
CQuartz DLUX Long Life Trim Coat (100ml)
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. This coating is the pinnacle of Exterior Plastic protection and darkens the trim as well without leaving any slick greasy feel that washes off.
Suitable as a plastic and metal protector for engine components.
- (1) CQUARTZ DLUX 100ml
- Made from quality high grade organic silane. DLUX is a Silane-based glass coating, DLUX Contains more than 50% pure silica!
- Restores faded trim to look like new.
- Lays down a protective film which forms an extremely durable glass coating on top of any substrate it is applied to.
- We have incorporated a totally different nano composition to bond hard to plastic surface and achieve a thick uniformed layer.
- Dlux offers a semi permanent chemical bonding to surface pores
- Very easy to apply with great UV protection, on all exterior substrates.
- Can be used on textured or smooth plastic
- DLUX also offers semi permanent protection of aluminum wheels & Plastic finished wheels.
- On wheels, DLUX will repel dirt and dust with ease & aid in the removal of brake dust.
- DLUX will leave a glossy finish and is entirely hydrophobic.
- Heat resistance to 800c+
- Durability: 12+ months
- Average use for 4 wheels and plastic trim = 10-15ml.
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and or water spot remover, rinse clean, and allow to dry.
- Use ERASER to remove any residue left by the APC or oil film and wait until the cleaned area is completely dry.
- Wet the applicator with 5-6 drops of DLUX and spread evenly across the surface.
- Let cure for 1 minute before buffing.
- in the case of wheels, apply to full face then buff, then full rear barrel allow 1 minute cure then buff
- Allow the surface to cure for 1-3 hours without any moisture on its surface.
- Completely cured with NO rain requires 24 hours. (Any water marks from rain must be wiped off during first 24Hrs as a precaution)
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph12+) chemicals such as non-diluted all purpose cleaners to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may damage the coating.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- If it becomes sticky and tough to remove apply more dlux over the top and buff immediately then work in smaller sections after this or omit the 1 minute cure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact from eyes.
- Wear gloves and face mask during removal