CquartzUK 10ml (Sample)
CarPro CQuartz UK Edition 10ml Sample Bottle
Coat your car with the glossiest and hardest coating with the least effort!
This coating is not some special edition gimmick. This is the easiest to apply coating on the market while matching or raising the already high standards of gloss and scratch resistance found in CQuartz.
The exclusive new 60% SiO2 with 99.9% purity formula made for hot or cold temp environment applications. CQUK is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Current glass coating products had 2% of SiO2 in the product however CQUK has 60% SiO2 with 99.9% purity. This is the first ever nano silica coat which has this concentration! The pure percentage ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface. This guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength resistance and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity.
SiO2 is one of the hardest material in the world.
It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces.
Please go to the videos tab on this page and take a look at the videos taken by some of our detailers and associates in Europe.
- Ease of Application Video
- CQuartz UK Clarity and Purity proof Video
- Scratch Test and Gloss Proof Video
- (1) 10ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition
- (1) Cquartz Hologram
- Compare to the best professsional cotings available but easy to use for the amateur detailer
- CQuartz UK is the easiest to apply coating on the market. No matter how cold, hot, or humid the application is simple.
- CQUK has 60% SiO2 with 99.9% purity
- Average thickness of Cquartz UK layer is between 1 m ~2.5 m.
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Great Value with Reload Included
- Cquartz UK offers an extremely durable hard glass coat which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
- As well as protecting it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQ UK can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Once applied, Cquartz forms a strong chemical bond, cross linking during the curing process. This offers excellent durability, with a high level of gloss & reflectivity.
- Cquartz UK active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellence. Thus preventing stains on the paints surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
- Can also be layered: Allow 1 hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.
- And more
- Recommended working temperatures: 41F to 90F
- Durability: 1 year
- Water contact angle: 110 for a minimum of 6-8 Months
- Light swirl filling properties
- Thick layer: 1~2 Micron each
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you IronX and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard.
- There should not be any wax, sealant, polishing oils, or oil of any kind left on the paint before application. That would hamper the penetration of Cquartz and seriously compromise durability.
- After polishing your vehicle use CarPro Eraser to wipe down the surface to ensure no oils are left from polishing
- Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
- Shake CQuartz UK well and apply to the applicator
- Starting at the middle of the panel first wipe left and right spreading product across panel and then up and down or circular and buff in coating over entire section or panel until all areas have completely flashed and it starts to feel dry.
- Using your 16" MF suede towel (included) thoroughly wipe panel to ensure flat free finish. Wipe thoroughly and completely to create flat even finish.
- Move to next panel and repeat
- To complete treatment wait 1 hour from when you began application and apply Reload (also included)
- Park vehicle in direct sun any time after application is complete.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid washing with any soaps for the first 7 days
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph11+) chemicals such as non-diluted all purpose cleaners to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may damage the coating.
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators after 1 vehicle as they will crystalize and could scratch paint if re-used
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with unless you immediately toss them in a bucket of APC after use to avoid glass crystals forming on them
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
- We always recommend using our CarPro Face Mask or respiratory protection when needed as a precaution with any chemicals from any company.