Introducing the Incredible CarPro Gloss Pad... For Extreme Gloss!
The CarPro Gloss Pad is made of a unique Japanese open cell polyurethane foam specifically designed for finishing to a high gloss on many paint types! The incredibly "fast rebound" foam makes it ideal for use with both Dual Action AND Rotary machines. The dense urethane interlayer provides the ability to easily maintain even pressure over curved surfaces whilst allowing vibration to be absorbed BEFORE it reaches the polishing surface. This in turn allows the abrasives to do their job without the vibration affecting performance of finish. The beveled profile allows the face of the pad to contour out away from the backing plate providing an extra level of precaution around tight spots.
If extreme gloss is a priority the CarPro Gloss Pad is must!
- Extreme Gloss Pads
- Open Cell Japanese Polyurethane Foam
- Dense Foam Urethane Interlayer
- Bevel profile
- High Grade adhesive backing
- Velcro backing
- Fabricated in: Japan
- Assembled in: China
- Polishing Face Material: Open cell Polyurethane
- Total thickness: 1 1/4"
- Color: White
- Polishing Foam: 3/4" Thick (White)
- Dense Urethane Interlayer: 3/8" Thick (Blue)
- Velcro Color: White
- Cut: 1/8 (Light)
- Finish: 8/8 (Glossy)
- Available in 75mm, 125mm and 150mm (sizes measured on backing interface, face of pad will be roughly 15mm larger due to bevel)