Soft99 Glaco Zero Mirror Glass Coating (40ml)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Soft 99 Glaco Zero Mirror Glass Coating (40ml)
A totally new concept of side mirror coating! First in the market in Europe, you will never be able to find the same product offering from other manufacturers.
Soft99 Glaco mirror coat zero is a wing mirror coat that prevents water from contacting the surface. The nanotechnology in this product will adhere on the surface producing a microscopic protruding juts that will bounce off water droplets even when vehicles is stationary.
The aerosol can design also aids to shorten the process and create an even coating.
Whats in the package?
- Soft99 Glaco Mirror Coat Zero 40ml
How to use?
- Clean the wing mirror glass with CarPro Eraser intensive oil remover
- Slip the paper card backing between the bottom of the glass and the mirror housing to catch any drips.
- Spray the glass in a left to right motion starting at the top of the glass until the whole surface is evenly covered.
- Wipe off any overspray from the mirror housing and surrounding areas.
- Let the product dry completely for at least 3 hours.
- Please wipe off residue, or any contact on car paint, as it might harm the clear coat if left untreated.
- Highly flammable, please store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children
- Do not use high-pressure washer to jet wash the surface
- Do not touch the surface, as it will demolish the protection layer
- Do not inhale directly, always wear correct PPE when applying.