CQuartz Classic with ti02 30ml kit
EXPERIENCE AN ORIGINAL... EXPERIENCE THE REVOLUTION
CQuartz TiO2 (aka CQuartz Classic) is the latest adaptation of the original Quartz-based coating that put the advances of Nanotechnology in the hands of detailing enthusiasts, CarPro CQuartz remains at the cutting edge of automotive protection technology with constant advances and improvements throughout the years. CQuartz bonds to paint, glass, metal, and plastic at a molecular level, effectively becoming a functional element of the vehicle’s surface. This coating’s hard hydrophobic, glass-like finish helps to protect your vehicle from weathering, UV-damage, industrial and organic fallout, acids, alkalines, light wash-marring and abrasion for up to 2-years whilst making it easier to clean than ever before. If you find maintaining your vehicle’s beauty a challenge, it’s time to experience the CQuartz legend for yourself...
The most common question we get asked is "What's the difference between CQuartz UK edition and CQuartz Classic with ti02?"
It's simple, with CQUK we have a higher concentration of si02 quartz which gives our hardest most chemical resistant layer of protection. With CQuartz Classic we replaced some of that si02 with ti02 which gives a slicker, more glossy finish but reduces the hardness of the final coat.
So the main choice is what is most important, all our protection of CQUK or a combination of protection and extreme gloss of CQ Classic.
Why not have the best of both worlds and use CQUK topped with CQ Classic, a super hard base with the glossy slick classic on top!
- (1) 30ml bottle of CQuartz
- (1) Applicator Block
- (5) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Reflective Hologram CQuartz stickers
- SiO2 (Quartz) & Tio2 (Titanium) Hybrid coating for extreme reflections, gloss, "self-cleaning", and resistance to oxidation)
- Extremely durable hard glossy coat, which can help, protect against acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays for more than 2 years.
- Offers a deep, rich gloss with self-cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQuartz can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- CQuartz contains ceramic nano-particles found within glass alongside TiO2 nano-particles creating a highly reflective, transparent layer offering incredible durability
- Average thickness of each CQuartz layer is approximately 1µm ~ 2µm.
- Once applied, CQuartz forms a strong bond directly to the paint becoming one with the painted surface and offering a true sacrificial barrier to the environment.
- CQuartz active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellency and resisting most stains on the paints surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc. that correspond to the materials shown.
- Easy to Use
- Apply in shade only and not on hot surfaces
- After polishing your vehicle use CarPro Eraser to wipe down the surface to ensure no oils are left from polishing
- Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
- Wrap Suede over the gray side of the foam applicator block.
- Shake CQuartz well and apply a few drops to the applicator
- Drag one or two lines of product down the applicator.
- Wipe access surface in crisscross pattern. Add more product as needed.
- Wait between 1-5 minutes depending on temps, humidity, and paint and find the right window to wipe when you’re doing your first panel. Generally in summer temps 2-3 min. Too soon and it will just be oily and no grab to it when wiping. Too late and it becomes hard to remove.
- Additional coats may be applied with 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 60 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid washing with any soaps for the first 5-7 days
- Reload may be applied one hour (or longer) after CQuartz is wiped off
- Wash with Reset regularly
- Treat with iron X every 3-12 months
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators after 1 vehicle
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with unless you immediately toss them in a bucket of APC after use to avoid glass crystals forming on them
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
- We always recommend using proper respiratory protection when using chemicals.