CarPro Essence : Extreme Gloss Primer (4000ml)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Introducing CarPro Essence!
CarPro is turning the wheels of innovation once again!! CarPro Essence is a unique blend of nano-tech Quartz, high gloss durable resins, and fine abrasives that are blended together at a microscopic level to form something truly ground breaking! CarPro Essence leaves an amazing high gloss finish with semi-permanent fillers and protective capabilities all built in!
Paired with a cutting pad Essence is capable of unexpected cutting power, while a CarPro gloss pad armed with Essence provides gloss we could only dream of until now! But this is not simply a polish…
In less than the time you take to polish a car with conventional products, CarPro Essence is capable of removing swirls, while building a thick ultra glossy resin layer with semi-permanent durability of up to 12 months!
Oh… and it wipes off like a dream!
Incredibly Essence also leaves a perfectly smooth, deep, reflective, primed layer to build on with CQuartz or Reload! The primer attribute in revolution makes application of CQuartz easier than ever and bonds together seamlessly, forming a shell of Extreme Gloss and protection!
- Primes surface for CQuartz , Reload or Hydro2
- Produces Extremely High Gloss
- Semi-permanent filling capabilities
- Adds layer of Sio2 Quartz protection
- Use with D/A, Rotary, or by Hand
- Shake well
- For heavier cut use foam cutting pad and prime well
- For maximum gloss use sparingly with CarPro Gloss pad
- Spread evenly across the surface to be polished at speed 1
- Increase speed to 2-3 and polish essence until it becomes clear
- After essence becomes clear increase speed to 4 and slower handmovements continue to work the resin for 2-3 minutes using the polishing action to induce heat into the paintwork.
- Buff off excess residue and move to next section
- Clean pad often
- For hand use, apply in circular motions working into the paintwork for 2-3 minutes then allow 10 minutes curing before buffing, *should not be used under CQuartz when applied by hand.*
- Can be topped with Reload or Hydro2 immediately, please allow at least 3 hours after buffing before coating with CQuartz or wax/traditional polymer sealants due to solvents.
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children