So2Pure: Odor Eliminator (120ml)
Sorry, currently out of stock
So2Pure: Odor Eliminator (120ml)
Introducing Nano-TiO2 Photo catalyst treatment, the next generation of car air purification technology
So2Pure is an advance high-end grade air purification coating based on the latest nano-science technology - photo catalyst. In the presence of light, active oxygen is formed and excited on the So2Pure treated surfaces to destroy all micro-sized air pollutants that land on it, including petrol fumes, smog, diesel smoke, exhaust gases, industrial smoke, chemical off-gassing or VOCs from car fabric, leather and plastic materials, air toxins, cigarette odor, etc. Whether they are disturbing allergens, toxic diesel exhaust, moldy odor, or even lingering tobacco smell, So2Pure does NOT just simply destroy them but totally decompose their microscopic remnants into harmless gas and water vapor. The whole process of So2Pure photo catalytic decomposition is non-selective and green in nature. Compare to current popular yet unsafe ozone purification, ionic, or HEPA technology, photo catalyst is by far the most effective purification method available for air treatment. So2Pure durable coating requires only ONE single application to keep your car clean and purified at all time. Each application guarantees for a purification effect of up to 1 year. So2Pure is safe, non-toxic, pH neutral, colorless, and odorless, and can be applied to virtually any surface of your car interior such as headliner, seat, ceiling, dashboard, side panels. Furthermore So2Pure coats the surfaces inside your vehicle and attacks future odor molecules as they come into contact with it.
First understand that So2Pure is not a surface cleaner. The first step to its use is cleaning the surfaces properly. After the surfaces are clean and dry its the microscopic remnants that are left over and that causes the odors to re-emerge. This is where So2Pure takes over and does its job to great affect.
- So2Pure Air Purifying system developed by CarPro is a unique take on car odor eliminators.
- Allergy sufferers, chemical intolerant people, smokers, or any odor haters will appreciate the benefits So2Pure coating brings
- Green technology: It works better than plug-in air purifiers or spray deodorizers and you don't have clouds of artificial fragrance in your vehicle.
- Eliminates odors including but not limited to those caused by smoke, pets, tobacco, food, gas fumes, diesel, smog, allergens, chemical off-gassing from plastics, and more.
- Safe, non-toxic, pH-neutral, colorless and odorless.
- Try not to confuse So2Pure with an air freshener. I will not mask or cover up bad smells. So2Pure will eliminate the odor, and continue to do so for up to 1 year.
- Because So2Pure actually CLEANS the air, it is great for allergy sufferers and anyone with sensitivity to certain smells.
- Once treated your car will be protected from bad lingering odors for up to a year.
- Clean all surfaces well prior to applying So2pure.
- Apply it to any surface within your car interior, such as the headliner, seats, dashboard, door panels & even your glass.
- Spray So2Pure as directed on clean surfaces
- Wipe in with Microfiber towel
- Allow to dry
- Please Note: So2pure is an air purifier and will eliminate all smells good or bad from within the confines of your vehicle. Any use of air fresheners or scents of any type will be short lived and not beneficial in the long term.
- If you doubt the power of So2pure, get your favorite training shoes and give them a few sprays of So2pure before leaving them outside for 10 minutes. Now take a whiff.
What is titanium dioxide and what is a photo catalyst?
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is an anti-microbial metal created by a process which crystallizes titanic iron ore into a nano liquid form. When exposed to UV light in the sub 400 range, TiO2 becomes a photo catalyst oxidizer (PCO) as well which creates hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions which are two times stronger disinfectants than chlorine and 1.5 times stronger a disinfectant than ozone.
After applied, does it produce any odor?
No, it does not have any odor. If applied to surfaces with for instance tobacco odors, those odors will go away.
Does this So2Pure liquid have a shelf life?
Basically, there is no shelf life . This solution should be stored in a dark, cool environment long term however.
After it is applied, how long does it last?
The Titanium crystals in So2Pure liquid form bonds that are semi-permanent. In case of some materials that may undergo a physical peeling off by some force (such as carpets, mats, and clothing), it is recommended to re-apply the solution every 6 months.
Does So2Pure liquid cause any fabric discoloration or any streaking effects on solid surfaces?
So2Pure liquid can be applied to fabrics, curtains, carpets, woods, tiles, ceramics, glass, even metal and painted surfaces. If the surface is exposed to direct sunlight, do not apply to black or very dark colored surfaces as the oxidation process can remove some pigments from surfaces. Indoor light is not strong enough to cause this oxidative reaction on fabrics and surfaces however. When spraying any surface with So2Pure liquid, it is always advisable to spray a small area first (test area) then allow to dry to make sure the solution does not react with the surface. Once you are confident that the fabric or material can safely be treated, spray the surface until it is completely moistened then wipe off with any type of MF to work the So2Pure liquid into the fabric or other. Allow the area to completely dry.
Exactly what types of odors will So2Pure liquid eliminate?
It will remove virtually any type of odor from surfaces as treated surfaces become resistant to microorganisms, mold, bacteria, viruses, smoke, odors, etc. It removes odors from the air when a treated surface is exposed to certain light thus creating the photocatalytic oxidative superoxide ion and hydroxyl effect.
Does it work in cold environments such as freezers?
Yes. Microbes that come in contact with a treated surface will cease to exist.
Does So2Pure liquid get rid of cigarette odors from tar and nicotine that have penetrated surfaces?
Yes. If a second hand smoke contaminated surface (second hand smoke is known to have over 400 known cancer causing chemicals) is treated with TiO2 PCO Solution, the odor will soon disappear. However, the discoloration caused by second hand smoke does not disappear. It is therefore advisable to first wash smoke contaminated surfaces that show discoloration before treatment.
How does the intensity of light effect the ability of this Nano TiO2 liquid to create friendly oxidizers which purify the air?
As a characteristic of titanium dioxide, it starts to produce friendly oxidizer en mass when exposed to ultraviolet rays of 400nm range or lower. It is more affected by the intensity of the ultraviolet rays rather than the intensity of light itself. However, any air pollution, VOC, or odor that comes in contact with a surface treated with So2Pure liquid will become oxidized.
What are some of the more popular applications for So2Pure liquid?
Bathrooms, floor tiles, sinks, showers, car interiors, to remove and prevent tobacco odors, kitchen counters, furniture and carpets (especially if you have pets), curtains, mini-blinds, windows exposed to light, ceiling fans, car rims, white outdoor furniture, house gutters (keep them mold free), concrete or brick that you want to keep mold free, the list goes on and on.